1) Who had shoes that lasted for forty years and did not wear out?
2) What is the name of the first of the twelve disciples to be murdered?
3) Who owned dishes that were pure gold?
A) God B) Saul C) King Solomon D) Mohandis
4) What is the name of the town that is called "City of Palm Trees"?
A) Jericho B) Nazareth C) Succoth D) Aroer E) Bethlehem
5) What Bible character ate a poor widow's last meal?
A) Jesus B) Moses C) Elijah D) Ishamel E) Bartimaeus F) Baoz
6) In what book of the Bible do we read the words, "For the love of money is the root of all evil"?
A) 1John B) 1Timothy C) Ecclesiastes D) Matthew
7) What was the other name of the Bible character called Didymus?
A) Thomas B) James C) Solomon D) Nicodemus
8) The name of David's first wife was:
A) Michal B) Sarah C) Jezebel D) Muriel
9) Who was hung on a gallows 50 cubits high?
A) Nebudchadnezzer B) Mordecai C) Haman D) Boaz
10) Zipporah had a very famous husband. What was his name?
A) David B) Moses C) Daniel D) Isaiah
*******ANSWERS BELOW *******
1) The children of Israel in the wilderness. Deuteronomy 29:5
2) James. Acts 12:1-2
3) C. King Solomon. 1Kings 10:21
4) A. Jericho. Deuteronomy 34:3
5) C. Elijah. 1Kings 17:10-15
6) B. 1 Timothy. 1 Timothy 6:10
7) A. Thomas. John 20:24
8) A. Michal. 1Samuel 18:27
9) C. Haman. Esther 7:9-10
10) B. Moses. Exodus 2:21
So, how did you do?